Come enjoy your walk around the city’s most crowded pedestrian street against the backdrop of antiquities. Around the Ancient Agora, there are temples, sculptures, and other architectural structures of the era, whereas hidden green oases and other leisure options are also in the area. Moreover, you can discover hangouts of Athenians that lived in the previous century, hidden small churches, residences of prominent figures, as well as stories about how time has shaped the neighbourhood.
- The walk along Adrianou Street, coming across the monuments of Acient Agora
- Apostolou Pavlou Street with coffee shops and benches with hand-made artefacts
- A film at a historic summer cinema below the Sacred Rock
- The small but wonderful art spaces of ‘Vryssaki’ and ‘Alex Mylona’
- The stories about the city’s public space
Good to Know
- The tour is recommended for morning, as well as evening hours.
- The morning tour includes visitable Museums and Archaeological Sites.
- Take a cap, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes, and water with you.
- Have your mobile phone charged.
- In the evening, Apostolou Pavlou is filled with local craftsmen selling their works.